8 pcs fresh lumpia wrapped
1/2 cup shredded lettuce
2 tbsp cooking oil
1/4 cup minced garlic
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup shredded bamboo shoots (labong)
1/2 cup shredded turnips (singkamas)
1/2 cup shredded tofu (tokwa)
1 sachet chicken powder (10 g)
1 cup chicken broth
1. Layout the fresh lumpia wrappers and spread chopped peanuts and shredded lettuce.
2. Saute garlic in cooking oil, add carrots, bamboo shoots, turnips and tofu.
3. Sprinkle one pack of chicken powder.
4. Add in the chicken broth and braise for 20 minutes.
5. Place sauteed vegetables on top of the lumpia wrapper. Wrap.
1. Sweet lumpia sauce.
Bring to boil
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp corn starch, mixed with
- 1 tbsp water
2. Hot sauce
3. Fresh chopped garlic.